Kathryn has presented seminars, workshops, and classes for corporate, academic, and non-profit organizations over the past twenty-five years.
In the last decade, Kathryn has developed and taught the following topics in various formats for a variety of audiences, and would love to share this information with your organization. Each presentation will be customized to your specific audience and needs.
- For all audiences:
- Productivity tools and techniques
- Speed Reading
- for students, includes study skills
- for professionals/corporate, includes analysis of industry required reading
- Service Dogs and ADA Compliance
- Digital Media
- Platform Building
- Social Media
- Content development and calendar
- For Writers:
- Research Techniques
- Why and How to include Sensory Details
- Organization and Productivity
- The healthy writer… preventing and compensating
- Hero’s Journey and Character Arcs
- Grammar, Mechanics, and Formatting for Writers
- For Church Groups:
- Women of the Bible, their lives then and applications for our lives today
- What the Bible Teaches about Health, Illness, and Healing
- What the Minor Prophets have to teach us today
Please contact her at KathrynMcClatchy@gmail.com or call 469-607-5920 to discuss presentation opportunities, scheduling, fees, and references.