Digital Marketing Strategy
- Online Presence Audit – appropriate for small businesses and nonprofits
- Author Platform Audit – appropriate for both indie and traditional authors
- Online Presence Strategy Design
- Author Platform Strategy Design
- Analytic Reporting & Analysis
- Advertising Campaigns
Social Media Management
- Content Calendar Design
- Content Creation
- Social Media Scheduling
- Engagement/Interaction follow-up
- Online Advertising
- Monthly Reporting
- Consult with event planning team to design event promotion strategy.
- Join the event planning team to manage online presence prior to and through the event postmortem.
- Lead/coordinate volunteer social media team, brand ambassadors, street teams, and guerrilla marketing.
- Content creation (writing blog posts, social media posts, ad copy, etc).
- Attend event to manage social media/social media team and engagement.
- Book Lunch Strategy
- Book Launch Team Management
- Business Launch Strategy
- Business Launch Online Promotion Management
Branding and Creative Design
- Brand Analysis
- Brand Creation & Development
- Brand Revision & Update
- Marketing Materials Creation (ex: brochures, business cards, etc.)
Please request a quote on the above services: All services are customized to meet the client’s objectives. A free 30-minute consultation is required to understand your unique situation and what exactly you need, and to evaluate if we will work well together. If agreed, a project proposal, timeline, quote, and contract will be provided within a week.
Click HERE to schedule your initial 30-minute chat, and let’s see how we can get you more confidence, data, freedom, and time to do what you do best!
“I’ve worked with many social media “experts” over my 18 years in business. Many of Kathryn’s insights had never been surfaced before, and were significantly helpful. I highly recommend her to you.”Marnie Swedberg, Founder/Director of Christian Women Speakers